Utility Related Issues
Skilled and experienced legal counsel for utility companies in numerous bankruptcy court jurisdictions across the entire United States during the entire commercial bankruptcy process.
Protecting The Rights Of Creditors
At the Law Firm of Russell R. Johnson III, PLC, we represent cooperatives and gas and electric companies in bankruptcy proceedings nationwide on the following:
- Adequate assurance of payment under Section 366 of the bankruptcy code
- Preference and fraudulent conveyance defense
- Executory contract and forward contract issues
- Claim issues, including claims under Section 503(b)(9) of the Bankruptcy Code
- Consumer bankruptcy issues, including repeat filers, theft of service, fraud and automatic stay issues
A Nationwide Reputation For Success On Behalf Of Creditors
Utility Companies and other creditors in numerous states have relied upon the Law Firm of Russell R. Johnson III, PLC. The Virginia-based law offices are well known for diligent and thorough representation in bankruptcy court. The legal team’s commitment to quality work has resulted in significant victories for their clients.
Timing Is Everything When It Comes To Bankruptcy Filings
Numerous clients that have retained the Law Firm of Russell R. Johnson III, PLC for their experienced attorneys, reasonable rates and thorough and professional service. For more information on how these attorneys can assist your company with your bankruptcy and creditor’s rights’ issues, please email or call 804-620-7133